Rocket planting machine: all the advantages of the Ortomec seeder.
The seeder is a fundamental agricultural machinery for the optimal development of crops. After the soil has been worked, it distributes the seeds to it mechanically or electronically depending on the machine.
There are in fact different models of seeders. When it comes to a traditional seeder, the spacing of the seeds that are placed on the field is not adjusted, as the system acts on volumes of several seeds and not on the single one. The precision seeders, on the other hand, are able to control the disposition of the single seed thanks to distributors operated by pneumatic devices. Which seeder to choose for rocket planting? Let’s see in detail how the Ortomec seeder works.
The advantages of the Ortomec Multi-seed seeder
The Multi-seed seeder has a mechanical seed distribution system (sponge wheels). This machine is capable of sowing numerous types of vegetables, always proving to be the ideal solution for a perfect result. It is possible to sow: rocket, spinach, chard, parsley, dill, salad, basil etc.
Multi-seed is a complete, practical and functional seeder for all sowing. Let’s see why.
It is complete in technical characteristics. In fact, it has:
- Stainless steel hopper with quick lifting system for changing seeds in just 2 minutes;
- Stainless steel rollers with hydraulic drive assistance;
- Independent jaws with ground pressure adjustment, adjustable in distance, made of wear-resistant material with depth adjustment through a single lever with graduated position;
- Only two registrations to vary the sowing density and grain size, no component changes!
The Ortomec seeder demonstrates great practicality because it can be carried by a tractor of only 40 HP.
- Sowing at speeds up to 10 km / h;
- It does not require maintenance;
- Quick change of seeds: it can be done in just 2 minutes directly on the field;
- The stainless steel rollers, with a special scraper and hydraulic assistance, help sowing on damp / wet soils!
Multi-seed is functional for sowing many types of seeds: from rocket seed, to chard, to many other types of beans, spinach, etc. Its functionality also applies to its being easily usable, in fact, it is suitable for sandy, clayey and even very stony soils.
Choosing the right machinery for field work is essential to obtain optimal results and save time and energy. The characteristics of the Ortomec seeder confirm it as an ideal solution for a large variety of seeds, such as rocket, and soils. Multi-seed proves to be a truly innovative and versatile machine, able to facilitate sowing work for a satisfying result of great precision.
“Leave it to Multi-seed, she sows!”
– Word of Nicola Gallo 😊
If you want to find out more details about the radicchio harvesters, do not hesitate to contact us. The Ortomec team is available to answer all your questions and to find the best solution to your needs.